Basic company formation package
This service is intended for solicitors and accountants who have other ways of meeting the statutory requirements. For others, we recommend our standard company formation package.
The basic company formation package includes:
- Checking the company name against the Companies House index and reporting to you any concerns about the proposed name
- Electronic registration
- Certificate of incorporation, a copy of the articles of association and the company data sheet sent by email.
- Certificate of incorporation sent by post
- One printed and bound copy of the company's articles
- Companies House registration fee of £13.00.
It does not include the statutory registers (a legal requirement for every company), first directors' minutes or any share certificates. These are supplied as part of our standard company formation package.
For the following types of company, in each case registered with our standard articles of association
the cost of a basic company formation package is £61. This includes the registration fee payable to Companies House of £13 and VAT of £8.
The basic package for a limited liability partnership (LLP) without an LLP agreement is the same cost.
The cost of a basic company formation package for for a public limited company (PLC), a property management company or a right to manage company (RTM) is £115. This includes the £13 registration fee payable to Companies House and £17 VAT.
To register your company click here.