Standard company formation package
This is our most popular service, and ideal for a small business start up. This package provides all the legal requirements for a new company. The all-in price of £145 includes:
- Checking the company name against the Companies House index and reporting to you any concerns about the proposed name
- Electronic registration
- Certificate of incorporation, a copy of the articles of association and the company data sheet sent by email.
- Certificate of incorporation sent by post
- Six printed and bound final copies of the company's articles
- One printed and bound copy of the Model Articles
- Statutory registers completed to show details of the shareholders, directors, etc., (including completed share certificates), and in the form of a company kit with slip-case.
- Companies House registration fee of £13.00.
For the following types of company, in each case registered with our standard articles of association:
the cost of a standard company formation package is £145. This includes the registration fee payable to Companies House of £13 and VAT of £22.
The standard package for a limited liability partnership (LLP) with our standard LLP agreement but without any statutory registers (these are not required for an LLP) is the same cost.
The cost of a standard company formation package for for a public limited company (PLC), a property management company or a right to manage company (RTM) is £190. This includes the £13 registration fee payable to Companies House and £29.50 VAT.
To register your company click here.